Day 180 - Day of the Chickens


180/365 - Day of the Chickens, originally uploaded by magirob.

Saturday 13th March 2010 - So, yesterday i said i would tell you a little bit more about my work this weekend, Basically i am a giant Chicken rider, as you can see its the Chickens who are giant and not me.

I am part of a group called Clucking Fantastic who travel the world with 3 rare giant chickens. There are only 5 people in the world qualified to ride Chickens, they are Sean, Nathan, Gemma, Sharon and myself, anyone else who say they ride chickens are fakes.

Here i am with 2 of our 3 Chickens in our changing room in Cork, Ireland.

Yes its an unusual job i know but hey, someone has to do it and it gets me travelling all over the world.

Today i would like to recommend the song 'The Dog Days Are Over' by Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment