Day 343 - Ladybird


343/365 - Ladybird, originally uploaded by magirob.

Monday 23rd August 2010 - Following on from Yesterdays video linked Photograph I have another one for you today.

Here is one of the smallest balloon models I make, about 5 or 6 years ago I counted how many different things I could make out of Balloons and back then it was around 400, these days I think I could double that (or get mighty close).

If you want to see a real expert at balloons then i recommend you go see The Amazing Mr Tall, he is the Best Balloon modeler in the south of England by far, some of his Balloon characters are amazing, Whenever we work together we are always trying new Ideas and he comes up with some wicked models.

Anyway, Here is the youtube clip for today - www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAcsLX0eVx8 (when i last looked the film was still processing so if its not there, try later on :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment