Day 200 - Columbo


200/365 - Columbo, originally uploaded by magirob.

Friday 2nd April 2010 - Good Friday - Well its Day 200 and as its one of my busiest weekends of the year I have been working ALL day, I only had a few minutes spare before midnight to get a photo done. I have decided to dedicate Day 200 to one of my heroes, Peter Falk.

Columbo played by Peter Falk is my all time favourite characters, he is just so likable, it would be brilliant to meet him.

This photo is a prized possession of mine which was given to me by my lovely other half a few years ago.

Todays song is more if a nursery rhyme but it is Columbo related, its "This Old Man, He Played One" as performed by Peter Falk while on the telephone in the 1973 Columbo episode - Any Port in a Storm. It always brings a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment